Thursday, December 25, 2008

Getting better all the time

Christmas just gets better every year. It really does.

Things that made this Christmas spectacular:
1. At 11:11 p.m. this afternoon I happened to be looking at a clock. For once in my life I honestly couldn't find anything to wish for (I didn't remember the pony I've been wanting until it was too late.)

2. To cut right to the material: I got a gorgeous new cell phone that I was not expecting at all and am currently in love with (sorry Christian.)

3. Since we went to church on Christmas Eve, we were able to just hang out for a few hours before heading over to my aunt and uncle's house.

4. My cousins got a Wii (wheeeeeeeeeeee) for Christmas, so we got to play that a little bit (they wouldn't relinquish it for long-not that I blame them.)

5. My grandma told me on the phone this morning that she's planning on coming down for my graduation this spring.

6. I have the whole rest of Christmas break ahead of me (with two projects to do, but I don't think about that.)

7. I get to go to sleep now-ah, blessed sleep!

8. And number eight, my lucky, favorite number. Jesus is born!

P.S. Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey, I was looking at the clock at 11:11 this afternoon as well! How exciting!! :)