Sunday, May 10, 2009

Because I'm Sick of It

This is how I feel when people tease me about the relationship I'm in right now:
1. Really, really angry

This is why I feel angry:
1. I have every right to be in a relationship
2. Why is it anyone's business, anyway?
3. Because it's the worst feeling in the world to walk through the halls and feel like everyone's staring at you

I'm dating Charlie because I want to. I like him, he likes me, so we're going out. I realize that the age difference is a little unorthodox, but what does age matter in the end? Demi and Ashton make it work.

I know that a lot of people who tease me don't realize that it's not funny to me, or that it's embarassing, but still. I'm just sick of it. This is kind of the first real relationship I've been in, and things are awkward enough without other people adding to the heap.

This has been a rant, I know. But everyone warrants a rant now and then. Five a month is the suggested amount, I believe.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I'm sorry that people tease you about dating Charlie. To be honest, it feels kinda weird for you two to be going out sometimes, but if it's what you want then it really is none of our business. If you're happy with him, that's all that matters!