Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Allow Me To Share

The amount of stress I'm experiencing right now is unbelievable. As such, I've decided to relieve myself of a bit of it by passing it on to you.
Here's how:
I write out a list of everything in my life that is stressing me out currently.
You read the list.
You clap your hands 8 times, kiss each knee once, and exhale deeply.
Don't worry; the cranial pressure is natural.

THINGS I'M STRESSED ABOUT:
1. CMR test on Thursday
2. Physical Anthropology test on Friday
3. Crusades Historiography project due Friday
4. U.R. article due tomorrow at noon
5. OGL application due April 2nd
6. Honors program application due March 26th
7. Taxes due in April
8. Brit. Lit. reading assignment due Thursday
9. I need to get my laundry done before going home for Spring Break
10. I haven't been getting enough sleep
11. I need a job
12. Two of my best friends (who had been dating for about 6 months) broke up last night. One of them happens to be my roommate. I don't think that this exactly falls into the stress department, but I'm so worried about her, and she's so sad that she's bringing me down as well.

So there you are. Midterm week and all is not well in Hollyworld. I know that I can do everything individually, but I don't know if I can do all of it at once.
Oh, well. I just have to get through 3 more days alive and I'm out of the woods for a week.

No comments: