Thursday, October 21, 2010

Referablog

I haven't blogged for a week. I'm sorry, but I just haven't had anything I've wanted to write about.
It's a lull, I guess. I go through them every once in a while, and they're painful for me, but what can I do?

To make up for my lack of blogging sparkle, I'm giving you the link to a great blog I follow. It belongs to Libba Bray, the author of the Great and Terrible Beauty series, and of Going Bovine (she's written more, but those are the titles I've read). While she doesn't post too often, when she does Libba is always incredible witty and insightful.
I think I've learned the most about what it's really really like to be an author from her blog. That's certainly not all she talks about though...well, you'll see:

http://libba-bray.livejournal.com/

No comments: