Monday, November 3, 2008

Thriller

People are doing this on facebook, but I didn't really read what it was too carefully until I saw my friend Amelia's blog, and then I decided to do it on mine. I hope she doesn't mind.

Here's what you do (or what I'm about to do):
1. Put your ipod (or mp3) on shuffle
2. For each question, press 'next'
3. Write down the title of the song that appears as the answer to the question
4. No cheating, even if it's weird

Here we go......

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
-You're the one (the Vogues)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
-Lady Madonna (the Beatles)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
-Wait (the Beatles)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
-Doctor Robert (wow, the Beatles keep showing up)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
-When I'm Sixty-Four (aahhh! Beatles again! I mean, I love them, but this is getting old)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
-I Second That Emotion (Smokey Robinson)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
-7 Things (Miley Cyrus-oh geez. Didn't want to admit I had this song...)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
-Extraordinary (Liz Phair)

9. WHAT IS 2+2?
-I Am The Walrus (Beatles)

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
-Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) (Edison Lighthouse)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
-Why Can't I? (Liz Phair-this is very strange-songs I've never seen before on my ipod keep showing up)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
-Stand (Rascal Flatts)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
-Come Together (Beatles)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
-Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)

15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
-Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice. wow. I hope not.)

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
-La Vie En Rose (Louis Armstrong)

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
-Mr. Jones (Counting Crows)

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
-Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
-What is Love

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
-Don't You (Forget About Me) (Simple Minds)

21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
-Colour My World (Chicago)

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
-Barbie Girl (Aqua)

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
-Cat's In The Cradle (Harry Chapin)

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
-Angel of Music (Phantom of the Opera)

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
-City of Blinding Lights (U2)

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
-Sunshine (Jonathan Edwards)

27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
-All These Things That I've Done (The Killers)

28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
-A Spoonful of Sugar (Julie Andrews)

29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
-With A Little Help From My Friends (Beatles)

30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
-Bootstraps' Bootstraps (Klaus Badelt)

31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
-Thriller (Michael Jackson)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hahahaha, yours turned out to be really funny!! My favorites were the 2+2 one, the parents one, the one about your hobby being "Chasing Cars", and the how will you die one (Barbie Girl... so amusing!!!(still a fun song though).