Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Not Going to Talk About Thanksgiving

Not that it wasn't sensational and relaxing and delicious. It certainly was. But last year I wrote a really long description of Thanksgiving at my house, and I'm not sure I'm up to doing it again. Feel free to look back if you wish.

I suppose right now I'm into talking about fairly negative things. I was in a really good mood earlier today, and now it's ruined and I'm very upset about it all. Wow these sentences are wonderful. Really, they are. Who needs compounds? It's better to write like a ten-year-old. Yippee!

Alright, sorry. Enough sarcasm.

Things I hate:
1. Good days turning bad
2. Boring essay assignments
3. When it's hot in my room
4. Sleep deprivation
5. Clumsy moments
6. Posters that fall down once a week
7. Wanting to make someone laugh so badly that you try too hard and end up sounding idiotic
8. One-sided conversations
9. Headaches
10. Misunderstandings

I sincerely apologize for this depressing list, and I hope that I'm not bringing you down as well. I'm honestly usually a fairly opimistic person, but everyone has their days, I guess.

Okay this is really poor writing so I'll just quit while I'm behind.

See you later.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

It's okay, Holly, everybody has those days.
Out of your list, I can relate with 1, 5, ESPECIALLY 6, 7 happens to me all the time, and 8.
I'm sorry you had a bad day, I'm sure it'll all be looking up soon.