Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging

This whole blogging experience is pretty strange, actually. Mainly because I'm not really an internet know-it-all. I'm the kid that sits looking over your shoulder with her mouth hanging open. "How did you do that?"
Pro's of blogging:
1. I like to write, so this blank word box I'm typing in is a dream come true for me.
2. Since I'm still in the technology addiction stage where I HAVE to check my computer every day, this is just one more thing to add to my internet rounds. Current cycle: Facebook, IMDB, email account, family access (to see my grades), and now this.
Ten Things You Should Know About Me:
1. I have Compulsive List-Making Disorder (CLMD). Treatment includes writing paragraphs. With thesis statements.
2. I like:
-movies
-books
-history
-music
-dogs
-laughing
3. I don't like:
-tripping over things
-braggy people
-the word 'no'
-squash (the vegetable, not the game. Actually I've never played the game, so who's to say I don't hate it?)

I don't really feel like completely baring my soul all in one night, so we'll stop here.

No comments: