Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Great Speeches Army

Speech was fun today. Ross came to visit, so he was in the 'great speeches' room along with me, Ryan, and Clara.
It was nice to have him there. He really is the great speeches expert and gave us all a lot of advice, which was awesome.
It's kind of funny, but whevever I see the people who just graduated from CLHS last year, they always look so much older. College must just age you. Or maybe it's not college itself, but being away from home that ages you. Like you're forced to grow up and start taking care of yourself.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love how Ross came to visit. I never see him anymore, and even though I didn't know him very well personally, it's always nice to see him again. That's awesome that you all got really good advice from him! It's too bad that Hannah wasn't there, she picked a bad day to miss practice. I'm sure she would have gotten some good advice from Ross. I know what you mean about college kids seeming older. At least, with some people. Ross and Brett seem like they're so much older than they used to be, but Johanna will always be the older sister I never had and Shannon will always be one of my best friends. :) It's so weird seeing college kids back at school, it seems like they just went away for awhile and are back to stay, even though they aren't.

I really hope that the Great Speech Army can join the rest of us sometime in practice. I want to see what your speeches all are!!!