Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy, A Continuing Saga

Things that make me happy:
1. Movie trailers
2. Bad Christmas Music (Bob Dylan's "Must Be Santa," anyone?)
3. The neverending story that is "John Adams"
4. Meeting people on trains and talking to them for the whole 3 hour ride
5. Getting emails signed "your esteemed friend"
6. Debating international conflicts over Facebook chat
7. Snow on the mountains
8. Sweet potatoes
9. Sleeping in a sweatshirt and socks
10. The fact that I'll be home in a month

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm guessing number one is prompted by the Hunger Games trailer? My roommate and I watched it together and ran around the hall screaming in excitement, telling everyone we encountered about it. :)

Holly said...

Why yes it is partly prompted by that trailer! (although I do love trailers in general). I'm also kind of excited for Snow White and the Huntsman..and Being Flynn...and My Week With Marilyn...there are SO MANY good movies coming out!