Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In Which my Blog is Blogged

This is funny. I'm at a library computer, and I search engined my name like I always do to get to my blog quickly on public computers.

Guess what came up?

On this website: http://kevinrenick.com/News.php

(which is the website of musician Kevin Renick), my blog was mentioned! Why? Oh, because a while back I quoted the lyrics to his song, "Up in the Air," saying that they pretty much described my life. Well, whoever runs his website must have googled his name and my blog must have popped up!

Why am I excited about this? Because it's the first bit of publicity for my blog! Not that I want it to become famous or anything (Julie & Julia style), it's just neat to see that people are actually looking at it.

Here's what was actually said about my blog on the website, in case you don't want to scroll down that far. It's not much, really, but it's something:


--Two more blogs feature the lyrics to "Up in the Air" and the author's favorable comment. First up is Holly Gruntner's personal take: http://staygoldponyboy88.blogspot.com/2010/06/up-in-air.html You rule, Holly!

No comments: