Sunday, August 1, 2010

Things I Think

I think that sometimes you have bad days, and that those days feel like they drag on forever.
I think that sometimes people are hard to deal with, and that it's important to recognize that they're people too, and that they have their reasons just like everyone else.
I think that children can be as cruel as adults can.
I think that reading is the best way to forget everything, and the best way to remember what's really important.
I think that I'll probably never get the hang of parking.
I think that staring into space is underrated.
I think that being nice is worth a couple of scars.
I think that I'll settle into bed with The Aviator, some letters I have to write, and a comfy blanket, and work on erasing today to make room for tomorrow.
I think that Scarlett was right. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: