Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The great pumpkin has nothing on me

Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Now that I'm older, and can't trick-or-treat, it's lost some of its thrill, but it's still really fun. I think the best part is being disguised, running around at night. Just the mystery of it all.

This year I'm going as Red Green from the Red Green Show. You know, red/green suspenders, plaid shirt, bucket hat. It should be pretty funny. I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear it to school, but if my sister Amy (who's going as batman), is willing to wear hers in public, I think I'll be too. We'll see.

Some things you should know about me:
1. I used to write poetry
2. I adore Geico commercials
3. I hit my own mailbox a few months ago (and left a huge scratch on my mother's van)

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Haha, you should TOTALLY wear your costume to school!! I'm coming as a Hufflepuff!! :) OMG, I love Geico commercials too!! Especially the ones with the Geico lizard... I love his accent! What do you mean you used to write poetry? Why did you stop? Poetry is awesome!!!

Holly said...

Oh, I'm not very good at it. I just kind of gradually quit. I still like it, though.