Monday, October 13, 2008

If clumsiness took human form...it would look like me

I'm not exaggerating, either. I'm really that clumsy. It's especially bad at work, because I'm often stressed out and distracted, so I don't think about important motor-related manuevers, like walking.
Today alone I:
1. Dropped a bunch of quarters while making change at the register
2. Bumped my hip really hard on a corner of wall while delivering
3. Tripped over a crack on the sidewalk and almost fell on my face en route to the post office
It really gets annoying at times, actually.

New topic:
The phone just rang. I answered it, and this lady's voice said, "Is this gaytag?"
Seriously. How rude do you get? I've never understood prank calling. I've always thought that it's incredibly childish for people to disturb innocent strangers simply because they're at a sleepover, high on sugar, and need some low-input entertainment.

New topic:
I'm procrastinating on my homework right now-must get back to it.

Some things you may not (and may not want to) know about me:
1. My bookshelf is the only thing in my room that's neat. I can stand any amount of messiness for the rest of my room, but if my books get disorganized, I freak out.
2. I have a scar on my right hand from running an exacto-knife over it while cutting cardboard for D.I. sets.
3. I talk to my car.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

You talk to your car? That's AMAZING!!! I started talking to my marching band pants one time... twas quite awkward once I realized people were looking at me funny. :)

Holly said...

lol. yeah. Pretty sure I named my car, too. It's kind of sad, but when you're driving by yourself and there's nothing good on the radio...what else is there to do??